Our District Support team consists of educational audiologists, speech therapists and teachers of the deaf, who are available to support staff in Western Washington’s school districts, to ensure the academic achievement and well-being of deaf and hard-of-hearing children attending their home schools. On-site support includes:
- D/HH student evaluation for placement and program planning
- Training for general education teachers and administrators on working with deaf and hard-of-hearing students
- IEP & 504 plan development support
- Facilitation of inclusion of D/HH students in general education settings
- SEE interpreter supervision, evaluation and interviews
- Analysis of accommodations, modifications and assistive technology needs
For more information please call us at (206) 364-4605.